Imię i nazwisko:
Adres email:

Forum

PowerVR may consider PC market (0)
  • long Ting

25.01.2012, 18:13
    cytuj fragment

Singapore VR-Zone reports That the smart phones, tablet PCs and smart TV (SmartTV) After the success of dry markets, Power VR brand holders Imagination Technologies is Preparing to return to the PC graphics card market, Which in recent years and in The company's image, but different. This picture as described below, the last time I saw Power VR alone now showing a PC or GeForce 3 and Radeon 8500 era.

Imagination Technologies Acquired last year the San Francisco Bay Area start-up companies Caustic Graphics, who is also the founder of Divx to iPad, Whose main achievement is being Developed to Achieve real-time ray tracing accelerator FPGA chip package. The company plans to Develop two generations of products used for display performance purposes.

The acquisition will also enable Caustic Graphics received financial support in the CES 2012 CES show some real-time ray tracing of the demo. By using OpenRL Brazil 3.0 SDK, Imagination Technologies is about to real-time ray tracing accelerator card in the 2012 launch.

I would like to see here, we all Understand, Power VR alone was the return to the market launch of the product is similar to the NVIDIA Tesla and AMD FireStream GPGPU card general purpose computing. And to not know the action to eat grass to give back to the current HPC / workstation market set off a little rough? Do not forget there are Intel's MIC (Integrated Core) Lurking around.

Strona 1 z 1

Powrót do góry
logo_unii_europejskiej